July 23, 2019
Welcome to our website!
PHONE: (330) 494-9659
FAX: (330) 494-9657
Our office can assist with the following services:
- INDIVIDUAL INCOME TAX PREPARATION
- Business Income Tax Preparation - C & S Corporations & Partnerships
- Small Business Bookkeeping - Retainers or Packages Available
- QuickBooks Assistance - to include Set-up, Inputting Assistance, and Training
- Sales Tax Filings & Vendor License Set Up
- Business Tax Filings - Ohio CAT (Commercial Activities Tax), Ohio Unclaimed Funds, and other filings
- Payroll Tax Filings – Quarterly, Year-End Filings, & W-2s
- TAX NOTICES
- Back Tax Issues & Non-Filing Issues
- Notary Services
…..along with other services. See our tab “Services”
Our office serves Uniontown, Greentown, Green, Hartville, Akron, North Canton, Marlboro, Alliance, Canton, and other surrounding areas. We are pleased to be serving our surrounding communities for over 21 years. We spend countless hours assisting Individuals and Small Businesses with Bookkeeping, Payroll, Consulting, QuickBooks, Tax Preparation, and other services throughout the year. The tax preparers and bookkeepers in our office are here for your business even if you have just a simple question, or simple concern, that you want to have someone to talk to and to run the issue by for guidance and direction.
Do you have a tax issue? Have you been receiving tax notices and not sure why you owe any tax? Please let us help. Call our office to make an appointment immediately. We are here to help you "clear up" the notice(s) that you are receiving. Many notices are cleared up within an accumulated time of an hour (cost $100); multiple years or multiple taxing authorities may be up to 3 hours (cost $300).....not the thousands of dollars other charge! Call us today at (330) 494-9659.
“Don’t Let Taxes Overwhelm You!"
Need help with your tax preparation? Do you need assistance with the many changing tax laws? Eliminate those countless hours spent trying to understand the confusing tax codes. Let our office work for you and start saving you time and money. We will make your life "simple" and ensure you are in compliance with your various filing requirements. As a Business or an Individual, we will prepare your Federal, State, School district, and City tax returns with accuracy and the preparers that will dig for every deduction and every eligible credit. Our office is here for you. Let us guide you throughout the year and make tax preparation easier and less stressful for you and your family.
For Tax Year 2018 tax preparation, please visit the "NEWSLETTERS" tab for the recent newsletter information and the TAX YEAR 2018 INDIVIDUAL QUESTIONNAIRE to complete and bring in with your tax information or to your tax appointment.
Our Online Office brings financial services directly into your home or business enabling you to actively participate in your financial management. With our site you can:
* Use the Financial Calculators to assist you in budgeting, financial planning, or determining loan payments.
* Stay Alert to tax and accounting news by reviewing the client newsletter.
* Register Your E-mail Address to receive important announcements through the Sign-Up Page!
* Review Tax and Financial Topics of Interest in the Additional Pages section of our site
Please browse the pages of this site and feel free to e-mail any questions, suggestions or other feedback to our professionals at the office. Visit often as current news impacting your financial situation will be outlined here.
Our office is proud to have continuously served our communities with various tax and bookkeeping needs. Our Tax Preparers and Bookkeepers also can prepare various State Tax Returns, no matter were life may take you and your family. We are here for you, your family, and your business needs. We guarantee all services performed. If there are any penalties and/or interest assessed due to our mistake, we will reimburse you those fees. If there is additional tax due to the IRS, State or Local Authorities, you must pay the tax regardless of who is at fault. We are required to keep copies of all work performed and maintain a record of all clients from whom we receive payment.
Staff of Taxes Made Simple, Inc.